|Page (1) of 1 - 08/26/08||email article||print page|
Abaltat Ships Muse 2.0Enhanced Composition Engine; Seamless Integration with Apple Final Cut and Avid Editing Applications (August 26, 2008)
DMN Newswire--2008-8-26--Abaltat (www.abaltat.com), a developer of innovative audio workflow solutions for postproduction and broadcast markets, announced the release of Abaltat Muse 2.0. Abaltat Muse 2.0 enables anyone, regardless of musical ability; to compose royalty-free, multi-part soundtracks that are perfectly timed and aligned to the users’ edited video. The new release of Abaltat’s flagship audio solution delivers a brand new composition and analysis engine, streamlined user interface, expanded soundtrack creation capabilities and clever pre-set audio tracks.
"The new Muse composition engine is incredibly dynamic and powerful. Users can create a much wider range of soundtracks with greater control over creative elements. They can also pop in a pre-set track and fly through their project," said Mark Altekruse, Sales and Marketing Director, Abaltat. "We have made Muse 2.0 so much more flexible and simpler to use. Video editors with little to no experience with soundtrack creation will be able to bring Muse immediately into their video workflow and create, royalty free soundtracks without having to spend a serious amount of time learning the controls. For facilities and projects that house both video and audio post, the Muse integration with other professional soundtrack tools enhances the overall workflow. Video editors can get a jump start on the track while audio pros finesse the output Muse file in their DAW for finishing."
The company has also incorporated the version 2.0 enhancements into Abaltat Muse Free; a completely free soundtrack creation application based on the Muse composition engine. Abaltat Muse Free 2.0 offers users the same elegant interface with a limited range of controls and band styles for royalty free soundtrack creation.
"I am blown away by Muse's simple interface, its responsiveness to user settings and its ability to interpret a scene's footage," Craig Abaya, Musician, Filmmaker, Director of Digital Media and Entertainment San Francisco State University Extended Learning. "Composers can break out of their normal creative habits, using Muse as a creative sketch pad to try out musical ideas very quickly."
Highlights of Muse 2.0
- Extensive Musical Range - Seven bands offering thousands of soundtrack style possibilities – from classical to hip-hop to dance to modern 21st century composition. Each band comes complete with Muse Presets that help users acheive immediate and professional results.
- User Friendly Audio Editing Capabilities - Muse advanced editing modes enables users to customize each Muse Preset to fit the mood of the video or build their own soundtrack from scratch. Users can arrange soundtracks using familiar video editing concepts and controls such as keyframes and key commands common to many NLE’s.
- Seamless Integration with Popular Video Applications – Muse 2.0 works with the world’s leading editing applications including:
- Apple Final Cut Pro and Final Cut Express
- Avid editing applications
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Media 100
- Support for Professional Audio Workstations and formats - Exports general MIDI files that can be imported into;
- Digidesign Pro Tools and Pro Tools LE
- Apple Logic Studio, Logic Express and GarageBand
- MOTU Digital Performer and more
- Outputs audio in pro audio standards: .aiff, .wav or as MIDI
- Outputs combined or individual tracks
- Preset Sounds for Fast Soundtrack Creation - Ships with nearly 2GB of customized, broadcast quality musical instruments and sounds.
- Abaltat Muse Free Limited Version – Muse 2.0 composition engine and streamlined interface with a more limited set of functionality.
Muse 2.0 Pricing and Availability
Muse 2.0 is available today via the Abaltat web site (www.abaltat.com) and certified reseller channel for 495.00 USD. Existing Muse customers can upgrade to version 2.0 free of charge. A 30-day trial version of Muse 2.0 is available on www.abaltat.com.
Abaltat Muse Free 2.0 is also available today via www.abaltat.com free of charge.
Abaltat was founded to create radical 21st century computer applications for the audiovisual industry. Using a combination of highly experienced television editors, first rate musicianship and the most imaginative programmers in Ireland, Abaltat has created a unique software product for video and film editors: the world's first video-driven soundtrack composer.
For More Information Press
Zazil Media Group
(p) +1 617 395 8107
(email) [email protected]
Related Keywords:Digidesign, Avid, Apple, Final Cut, Audio Editing, Soundtrack, Garage Band, Logic, Temp Tracks