|Page (1) of 1 - 10/17/01||email article||print page|
ASPI Digital Releases Feature Upgrades to EF2280 Vortex AudioconferencerProvides automatic mic / matrix mixing with individual channel echo and noise cancellation (October 17, 2001)
· 5 band Parametric EQ is now available on all outputs as well as all input channels
· Conference Composer updated to support international versions of Windows
· Diagnostics page shows all input and output levels
· Added ability to customize reports with dealer contact information, with built-in PDF writer
· Project description field allows user to add notes about the project which will be saved in the project file
· Preset save, change, power on and reset are accessible through front panel controls
· Filter bypass buttons permit disabling/enabling all filters for a particular input/output channel
· Added status text at bottom of screen to show which presets have been last deleted, saved or restored
· Added ability to drag and drop entries from one device to a second device to quickly copy settings such as automixer settings, matrix settings, etc.
· Conference Composer System page now shows signal activity and signal flow
· Added AGC minimum level adjustment
· Devices sorted by name in explorer window
· EF200 input gain range expanded on slider on EF200 Options page.
The new version of Conference Composer, which incorporates firmware required for accessing the new functions, may be downloaded free of charge from www.aspi.com/vortex. The company says the new software and firmware will work with all Vortex units, and all units are field upgradeable. Users wanting more information about the upgrades are encouraged to call ASPI toll-free (USA and Canada): 800.932.2774. Customers in other areas may contact the factory at 404.892.3200.
Related Keywords:SAP Digital, Audioconferencer
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved