|Page (1) of 1 - 02/02/12||email article||print page|
AMA Houston Announces MarketingEDGE 2012 Speaker Line-UpMarketing Thought Leaders Come Together in Houston to Share What's Next (February 02, 2012)
HOUSTON, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 02/02/12 -- The Houston Chapter of the American Marketing Association, recognized as one of the nation's top chapters, is bringing in the best national and local marketing minds for MarketingEDGE 2012, a full-day, information packed event truly unique to the Houston community. Held on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency Downtown Houston, area marketers will receive invaluable insight into current hot topics and learn how to prepare for what's next on the marketing horizon.
"We are very pleased with our line-up and encourage all area marketers to attend MarketingEDGE 2012," said Stacey Eddington, AMA Houston president. "This will be an exceptional day of education and networking opportunities unlike any other with fourteen inspiring speakers leading our panel discussions and learning sessions."
The line-up of speakers includes:
- Richard Laermer, best-selling author of Trendspotting and Punk Marketing
- Rick Mathieson, author of Branding Unbound and On-Demand Brand
- Andrea Kates, founder of the Business Genome project and author of Find Your Next
- Lisa Pearson, VP of Global Brand & Communications, Bazaarvoice
- James Hering, Principal, Click Here
- Jeff Kilman, PocketStop
- John Ellett, CEO, nFusion Group
- Benjamin Smithee, CEO, Spych Market Analytics
- Jamie Belinne, Assistant Dean, University of Houston
- Elizabeth Baisley, Director of Communications, Houston Grand Opera
- David Bunch, Sr. VP Shell Lubricants
- Daniel Cotlar, CEO blinds.com
- Paul Galvani, VP Marketing, Riviana Foods
AMA Houston also recently added luncheon keynote speaker David Miller, Partner and Director of Strategy at Stoke -- a Seattle-based brand management and design consultancy. In his presentation, Miller will address the underlying forces shaping market strategy in the coming years, including design. This luncheon will take the place of AMA Houston's regularly scheduled monthly luncheon.
To find out more about MarketingEDGE 2012 and to register for the full-day event or the luncheon only, visit www.marketingedge2012.com.
AMA Houston is the area's premier professional marketing organization and among the largest AMA Chapters in North America. AMA Houston provides marketers the ability to remain competitive in today's business environment through networking events, special interest groups and real-world educational programs. AMA Houston was named Chapter of the Year five times in the last eight years by AMA's international headquarters.
VP, Marketing Communications
American Marketing Association
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: American Marketing Association Houston Chapter, Sales & Marketing, Education, Networking, Business Issues, Management, CEO/CFO, Marketwire, , Business, Other,