|Page (1) of 1 - 04/20/09||email article||print page|
AJA Io Express Showcased at NAB 2009Cross Platform, Portable Audio and Video Input/Output Device Ideal for File-Based Workflows (April 20, 2009)
Io Express is an ideal Mac or PC interface for video professionals looking for an inexpensive monitoring and mastering solution when working with Apple ProRes 422 and Apple ProRes 422 (HQ), XDCAM HD, DVCPRO HD and more. Io Express bridges the computer and video worlds, providing professional I/O options to laptops such as the Apple MacBook Pro, and optionally to desktops such as the Mac Pro or HP workstations.
"So many of our customers are adopting file-based workflows and the Io Express is perfect for monitoring and mastering in those environments," said Nick Rashby, President, AJA Video. "The Io Express provides lots of connectivity options in a very well designed product that's extremely portable and flexible."
Io Express Features:
* Interfaces with MacBook Pro and Windows laptops for input/output of popular file-based formats
* HD/SD SDI input and output
* HDMI 1.3a input and output, with Deep Color support at 30 and 36 bit per pixel
* HD/SD Component video output
* 2-Channel RCA audio output
* LTC I/O (selectable LTC Input/Reference Video Input)
* RS422 machine control
* Powerful and proven KONA or XENA drivers
* Compatible with Apple Final Cut Studio, Adobe CS4, and more
* Small, highly portable case design, one rackunit tall, half rackunit wide
* 4-pin XLR power for AC or battery operation
* 3-meter PCIe tether cable
* PCIe Mac Pro / workstation interface option available
* AJA 3-year international warranty
For a complete overview of features and technical specifications, please visit www.aja.com. The Io Express will be available in Q3 of 2009 for an MSRP of $995 via AJA's worldwide network of channel partners.
About AJA Video Systems, Inc.
Since 1993, AJA Video has been a leading manufacturer of high-quality and cost-effective digital video interface, conversion and Desktop solutions supporting the professional broadcast and post- production markets. With headquarters in Grass Valley, California, AJA maintains an extensive sales channel of dealers and systems integrators around the world. For further information, please see our website www.aja.com.
Related Keywords:AJA, AJA Video Systems, NAB 2009, IoExpress
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved