|Page (1) of 1 - 01/08/03||email article||print page|
@Last Updates SketchUpNew version gains additional file format support
SketchUp 2.2 adds support for a number of raster image formats, including PDF, PSD, PICT, EPS, TGA, SGI and BMP. It also gains a new RIB exporter plugin, which was announced separately yesterday. Other new features include:
- Texture Palettes Picker added to the Apple Color Picker;
- Color By Layer and assignment of a material to a layer;
- SketchUp (*.SKM) file format support;
- Customizable Keyboard Shortcuts;
- Editable Value Control box;
- Export options for DWG, DXF and 3DS formats;
- Enhanced template support;
- Drawing Style preferences;
- Vector printing and PDF output from wireframe and hidden line display modes.
SketchUp 2.2 is available now for Mac OS X. For more information, visit http://www.sketchup.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at [email protected].
Related Keywords:@Last Updates SketchUp
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved