|Page (1) of 1 - 11/29/05||email article||print page|
25 Sites Go Live With Harris & Baseview in OctoberPublishers implement IQue Editorial Systems (November 29, 2005)
The Star Phoenix of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, went live with the IQue Editorial System in October, one of 25 sites implementing software from Harris & Baseview that month.
The Star Phoenix has 41 NewsEditPro IQue workstations and 13 pagination stations, with DragIn and CopyTools, Harris & Baseview's plug-ins for Adobe InDesign. The Star Phoenix, a CanWest paper with a daily circulation of 65,000, also is using Transporter and various plug-ins and IQueWeb for remote workstations.
Other sites going live with Harris & Baseview, a division of MediaSpan, in October include:
- The Pioneer Group, Big Rapids, Mich.
- L'Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, New Brunswick
- Muncie (Ind.) Star-Press
- Suffolk Life Newspapers, Riverhead, N.Y.
- Santa Cruz (Calif.) Sentinel
- Watertown (Wis.) Daily Times
- Bryan-College Station (Texas) Eagle
- Galveston County (Texas) Daily News
- Grants Pass (Ore.) Daily Courier
- Osprey Media Group, Ontario, Canada
- Eastern Arizona Courier, Safford, Ariz.
- Sidney (Mont.) Herald
- Stuart (Fla.) News
- Union City (Tenn.) Daily Messenger
- Carroll Publishing, Catholic Standard/El Pregonero, Washington, D.C.
- Williston (N.D.) Daily Herald
- Chesterton (Ind.) Tribune
- Durham (N.C.) Herald-Sun
- Vineyard Gazette, Edgartown, Mass.
- Kodiak (Alaska) Daily Mirror
- Mirror Newspapers, Royal Oak, Mich.
- Shelton-Mason County Journal, Shelton, Wash.
- Lady Lake Daily Sun, The Villages, Fla.
- Wakefield (Mass.) Item
- Durham (N.C.) Herald-Sun
- High Point (N.C.) Enterprise
About Harris & Baseview
Harris & Baseview provides software tools for publishing, including Editorial, Advertising, Circulation Management, Production and Internet solutions. Harris & Baseview has more than 2,800 customers around the world.
For more information on Harris & Baseview, or to learn more about our publishing systems in general, contact Peter Cooper at (321) 242-4382 or email@example.com or visit our Web site, http://www.harrisbaseview.com.
Harris & Baseview is a division of MediaSpan. MediaSpan is a diversified media technology company delivering solutions that bridge offline and online business functions for traditional media companies.
For print publishers, MediaSpan provides back-office, pre-press infrastructure tools combined with new media technologies for online revenue opportunities.
For broadcast radio groups, MediaSpan provides a comprehensive suite of software solutions designed to integrate on-air with online programs that lead to growth in non-traditional revenues for clients.
Servicing more than 4,000 media customers, MediaSpan provides leading technology solutions for print, content management, hosting, e-commerce and promotion activities.
MediaSpan is headquartered in Durham, N.C., with offices in Ann Arbor, Mich.; Melbourne, Fla.; and San Clemente, Calif. Investors in MediaSpan include Covestco-Seteura, LLC, Rustic Canyon Group, Southeast Interactive Technology Funds and several leading media companies.
Related Keywords:Harris & Baseview, IQue, NewsEditPro IQue, DragIn, CopyTools, Adobe InDesign, Transporter, IQueWeb, MediaSpan, publishing, pre-press,