|Page (1) of 1 - 02/15/12||email article||print page|
2012 Kinetic Process Innovation Award Winners AnnouncedAwards Recognize Outstanding Achievements in the Application of Information Technology (February 15, 2012)
BOSTON, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/15/12 -- High Tech Views, a premier publication and this year's sponsor of the 16th annual Kinetic Process Innovation Awards, announces five process innovation award winners whose technology has made a significant contribution to supporting business growth and achievement for their customers. Additionally, one Vision Award winner is being named for a technology accomplishment that exhibits the greatest potential for helping to solve and transform a critical business challenge or social process.
The 2012 recipient of the Vision Award is AdsWizz for its on-line audio and video advertising solutions. AdsWizz receives this coveted award because of its leadership and vision in addressing the needs of online ad-sale houses, publishers, music platforms and advertisers and providing measurement and monetization of content.
"This year's applications were cutting edge ranging from innovative ways of managing energy consumption to financial services software that tracks fraudulent transactions. It's clear that technology developers are working closely with their customers to deliver greater efficiencies and business benefits that make a real difference in their respective industries," said Drew Barrows, deputy editor of High Tech Views.
The 2012 Kinetic Process Innovation Award winners in the following categories are:
- Omnify Software, Tewksbury, MA - Product Design Automation - for its PLM application at Petra Solar
- Kepware Technologies, Portland, ME, - Building Automation - for seamless communications to integrate disparate BA systems at Cascade Meadows
- Blue Pillar, Inc., Indianapolis, IN - Energy Asset Management - for its software/technology implementation at Duke University Medical Center
- EastNets, NY/Dubai, - Bank Technology - for its anti-fraud and money-laundering security software utilized by Intesa Sanpaolo Bank
- Notable Solutions, Rockville, MD - Data Capture - for its paper and electronic data capture solutions supporting Fairfax County
About Kinetic Process Innovation Awards:
The awards program was founded by Kinetic Information LLC in 1996 and sponsored by High Tech Views, recognize innovation in the application of information technology. Awards focus on the business benefits user organizations derive from their technology systems. Winners are selected by a panel of experts consisting of independent professionals who are recognized authorities in their fields. The judging process is free of any vendor or other bias so the emphasis remains on the business benefits provided by each winning implementation.
Process Innovation Award Coordinator
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Kinetic Process Innovation Awards, Sales, Applications, Advertising, asset management, Security, Business Issues, Management, Marketwire, Inc., , IT (Information Technology), Financial, Asset Management, Music, Computer Science, Business, Other,