|Page (1) of 1 - 04/24/12||email article||print page|
2012 International Film Finance Forum Cannes Speaking Faculty Announced(April 24, 2012)
LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/24/12 -- Winston Baker, global producer of film finance conferences, announces the speaking faculty for the 3rd Annual International Film Finance Forum to be presented in association with Variety. The event will be held at the Majestic Barriere in Cannes, France on May 18, 2012 during the 65th Annual Festival de Cannes.
This year's speaking faculty includes:
- Robbert Aarts, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Fintage House
- Adrian Alperovich, President, Acquisitions & Operations, FilmDistrict
- Ashok Amritraj, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Hyde Park Entertainment
- Christopher Brearton, Partner, Entertainment, Sports and Media Practice, O'Melveny & Myers LLP
- Joe Chianese, Executive Vice President of EP Financial Solutions, Entertainment Partners
- Andrew Cripps, President, EMEA, IMAX
- Randall Emmett, Co-Chair/Producer, Emmett/Furla Films
- Stuart Ford, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, IM Global
- David Glasser, Chief Operating Officer and President, International, The Weinstein Company
- Danny Glover, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Louverture Films
- Mark Hutchison, CPA, Principal, Rothstein Kass
- Ryan Kavanaugh, Chief Executive Officer, Relativity Media
- Fred Milstein, Managing Director, AON/Albert G. Ruben Insurance Services
- Maggie Monteith, President, Dignity Film Finance
- Sanford Panitch, President, Fox International Productions, 20th Century Fox International
- Mariella Perez, Film Commissioner, Puerto Rico Film Commission
- Dr. Hans Radau, Partner, Media & Entertainment, Noerr LLP
- Andrew Ruf, Head of Motion Picture Finance, Paradigm
- Hal Sadoff, Consultant, Media Finance and Distribution
- Nigel Sinclair, Co-Chairman and CEO, Exclusive Media
- John Sloss, Partner, Cinetic Media
- Dan Steinman, Agent, Film Finance Group, CAA | Creative Artists Agency
- Isabelle Vendeville, Avocat Associee, Virgile Avocats
- Christopher Woodrow, President and Chief Executive Officer, Worldview Entertainment
"The factors that have a direct impact on financing and making films in the global economy continue to evolve and affect deal-making. Winston Baker's International Film Finance Forum provides an unrivaled platform where prominent industry players and thought leaders can exchange views, identify emerging trends, and discuss strategies that will address the challenges of financing films today," said Ted Shapiro, Chairman of the 2012 international forum and Senior Vice President of the Motion Picture Association's EMEA.
Sponsors of the forum include AON/Albert G. Ruben; Entertainment Partners; Motion Picture Association; Noerr LLP; O'Melveny & Myers; Puerto Rico Film Commission; Rothstein Kass; and Virgile Avocats. For additional details, visit www.FilmFinanceForum.com.
About Winston Baker
The Winston Baker team specializes in organizing conferences for the financial community, offering timely programs, which address emerging investment trends and finance strategies. For more information: www.WinstonBaker.com.
Variety is the leading publication for business entertainment news, recognized and respected throughout the world of show business. The Variety Group -- Daily Variety, Daily Variety Gotham, Variety, Variety.com, LA 411, Variety 411 -- are owned by Reed Business Information. RBI is a member of the Reed Elsevier Group plc (NYSE: RUK and ENL). Additional information on Variety Conferences can be found at www.variety.com/events.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: film finance, cannes, the weinstein company, ryan kavanaugh, stuart ford, nigel sinclair, fox, caa, France, Marketwire, , Sports, Financial, Film, Physics, Business, Entertainment, Sports,