|Page (1) of 1 - 12/22/11||email article||print page|
/ CORRECTION - Shoutlet Expands Into Europe With UK Office; Announces Remarkable Growth in 2011(December 22, 2011)
MADISON, WI -- (Marketwire) -- 12/22/11 -- In the news release, "Shoutlet Expands Into Europe With UK Office; Announces Remarkable Growth in 2011," issued earlier today by Shoutlet, we are advised by the company that the subheadline should read "34 Countries" rather than "34 Counties" as originally issued. Complete corrected text follows.
Shoutlet Expands Into Europe With UK Office; Announces Remarkable Growth in 2011
Global Adoption of Shoutlet Platform Reaches 34 Countries as Company Experiences 300%+ Revenue Jump; Establishes UK Office to Meet Demand
MADISON, WI -- December 22, 2011 -- Shoutlet®, a Facebook Preferred Developer Consultant and leading enterprise social marketing system provider, today announced the opening of its UK office to support the growing demand for social marketing solutions in Europe. Shoutlet's growing list of international users now spans more than thirty countries, and the announcement of its European expansion is on the heels of a remarkable year for the company, which has surged in both revenue and company size.
Shoutlet's rapid growth and global expansion is in response to the demands of Fortune 1000 companies looking to leverage their leading social marketing software to create, manage, and measure social media communication, driving revenue from all parts of the world. In the past twelve months, the company has added more than 300 customers who manage more than 500 global brands including Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, AT&T, Cisco, Reader's Digest, Zagat, Rhapsody, Red Hat, Norwegian Cruise Line, and Sears.
Other significant milestones over the past year include:
- Revenue increase of 300%+ and company headcount growth of 250%
- New domestic sales hubs including San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Seattle, Atlanta, Austin, Seattle, and Indianapolis
- New international agency partnerships in the UK, Canada, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and the Dominican Republic
- Shortlisted as a valued social management vendor in the Forrester analyst report, "Take Control of Your Social Marketing Program," scoring highest in mobile accessibility and receiving the maximum score for 'Application and Design Templates' for enterprise-class customers
- Significant Product Updates
- Launched Shoutlet 4.0 in April 2011 which included expanded CRM capabilities for Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, a robust contest platform, and a highly customizable HTML5 web app builder for mobile accessibility
- Unveiled Advanced Analytics and Reporting Tools in July 2011 for more accurate measurement of social communications effectiveness and ROI
- Industry validation for security, with Shoutlet's December 2011 announcement that it became the first social media management system to meet high SOC 2 standard for security and reliability
"Our goal for 2011 was to take the company to new levels on all fronts -- global customers, rich product advancements, and new territories. We've exceeded our expectations for each," said Jason Weaver, CEO of Shoutlet. "Our success is anchored in our commitment to engineering the best social marketing platform available, and it's this approach that's allowed us to grow rapidly in 2011, creating the need to expand into Europe. We're thrilled for what we've been able to achieve this year and are now more excited than ever to continue the momentum globally in 2012."
Shoutlet provides enterprise social marketing software for companies to engage consumers online and monetize their social media communication. It includes Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube management, Social CRM, a contest platform, HTML5 web app building, social commerce, and real-time analytics in one easy-to-use interface. The platform gives brands and agencies the tools to create, manage, and measure their entire social media communications.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Shoutlet, social media, social media management, , Sales,Marketing,CRM - Customer Relationship Management,Shipping & Receiving,Sales & Marketing,Security,Internet,Business Issues,Security,Social Media,Management,Sales,CEO/CFO,Sales,Canada,Germany,Switzerland,Singapore,Australia,New Zealand,Marketwire, ,Internet Technology,Other,