Aurora Updates Video Capture Drivers
Igniter software supports Final Cut Pro 2, Premiere 6
Aurora Video Systems has released an update to the software driver for
its Igniter video capture and editing boards. Version 3.1 adds support
for Apple Final Cut Pro 2.0 and Adobe Premiere 6.0. It also offers full
support of YUV color processing, so it renders without scaling, conversion
or clipping, according to Aurora.
Other features of the 3.1 software include:
- Quicktime 5.0 compatibility
- Ability to edit using native YUV color space
- Support for Luma keying to the Key output on the breakout box
- "Carbonized" for support of Mac Carbon applications
- 10 bit proc-amp to the SDI input (SDI option enhancement)
- New MediaGrab tool, which allows a user to digitize media without
a full NLE package.
For more information or to download the driver update, visit http://www.auroravideosys.com.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]